Why Hire Us?
- We work no matter the weather — rain, sun, heat, or cold!
- Reliable weekly service with weekly updates on progress.
- Highly skilled, trained, and licensed trappers in Ohio and Kentucky.
- A proven track record in the capture and containment of not only moles but other nuisance animals throughout the 25 county tri-state.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy trappers who you can trust to be on your property and depend on to get the job done.
- An A+ BBB rating with over 50 positive reviews from clients over the years.
- A social media presence with a Facebook page that has over 1000+ likes.
- Our sales and customer service team is knowledgeable, educated, and professional. We will recommend the right trapping program for your yard.
- We are equipped with traps to trap just about any nuisance animal that you have on your property.
- No job is too big or too small. We service small yards in Hyde Park and 10-acre farms in Indian Hill, as well as condominium communities and business parks throughout the tri-state.
Listen To What Our Clients Are Saying:
"A super great experience. Megan set me up on their annual plan, she was very knowledgeable and professional. The trappers were on time for the appointment and were very professional as well, and they killed 10 moles in the 1st two weeks. I highly recommend"
"I had been fighting with the raccoons for over a year. I called Matt, and he told me that he typically did not trap the downtown area for raccoons because there was so many of them. After a long conversation with him, he decided to make an exception for me. The 1st night he captured a raccoon, and over the next 6 weeks he captured a total of 9 raccoons, and I have not had any issues with them since. Thanks Matt"
"Cole came out and set my traps, he was very professional and friendly, then Jared was the guy who came every week, they did a great job as a team, and in 6 months had my yard mole free. That was 3 years ago, and I still have not had a mole.”
"I have 2 acres of ground, and Megan set me up on their annual plan, since I had such a big yard and my mole problem was very bad, that was the program she recommended. In the 1st month Keith trapped 21 moles, and so far I am very pleased with the service that I am getting"
"Matt and Keith are mole assassins. I have 5 acres, and though I know I will never get rid of the moles for good because I live in the middle of the woods, they make sure that they keep them out of my yard. I have been a client for 4 years, and my yard looks great."
"I could not find anyone to travel to me, as I live on the far West Side of Lawrenceburg, Megan explained to me that they would gladly help me, the team showed up on time, they have been trapping my yard for 5 months now, and have killed 36 moles. I am very pleased with the service that I have received so far."