Don't let your yard/property become ruined Call the Professionals!
We at TrapYourMoles.Com are privileged to be helping you with your ground mole problem, and if you are not yet a client, do not let the problem get worse. The longer you wait, the longer it takes to get rid of them. Feel free to reach out to me directly at the number above, Matt Tackett, CEO
The Eastern Ground Mole does not hibernate and consumes nearly 100% of its body weight in food every day. They work tirelessly day and night, tunneling for worms, grubs, and bugs. The end result is almost always a destroyed lawn. You can take the 1st step in making sure that does not happen by calling us and allowing us to structure a plan of attack to get rid of your mole problem.
1) Once moles are in your yard, rarely do they go away.
2) As the years go by, and they continue to reproduce the problem often gets worse.
3) The tunneling can get so bad, that the destruction can include collapsed driveways, walkways, and above ground pools.
4) Trapping the moles is the only true way to get rid of them. Poison pellets, worms, and sound sticks have a very little effect, if any, on the moles.
5) Our trapping methods are aggressive, constant and effective.
No job is too small or too big!
What Others are saying
Don't take our word for it. Here are some local testimonials!
"Great Job Staff, 10 moles in two weeks"
"They came out and caught a raccoon in one night."
"In 3 months, the staff had my yard mole free."
"The Staff is doing a great job, they came in and in the 1st month they killed 20 moles."
"Matt and Keith are Mole assassins, highly recommend"
"They have been servicing my 4 acre yard for over a year, and it has never looked so good."
"They got rid of every mole in 3 months."